Thursday, June 7, 2018

School's Out for the Summer! lets learn?

💁Guess what mama's? School is out for at least 2 months! does that make you nervous? 👀Or excited? Or both? That means more responsibility for working moms to try to find child care while they work, and for us stay at home moms that's added responsibility too, For one he ate breakfast and lunch at school during the week so now I have to do that, and of course if you have a kid like mine that is "bored" all the time, we have to have something for those little kiddos to do to get out of our hair am I right? lol ✊ I am excited to be spending the summer with my first born baby boy, now his little brother will have him during the day to play with, Having a 10 year old and a 10 month old it's like I am starting all over but I honestly love it. Also I don't know about you but when I was a kid I would forget sometimes what I had learned that year over the summer.

School gave my 10 year old who just graduated the 4th grade a book that he can work on during the summer. I love it. it has stickers in the back for moms to put for completed work, comes with an answer key in the back, (make sure they don't peek at that lol) Has detachable flash cards, has math, writing and reading, Also has the days marked like Day 1 Day 2 etc...I just think this was such a good idea and honestly don't think I would have thought about doing school work while on summer vacation but this is such a good idea to keep brushed up on what he has already learned to be prepared for the upcoming school year. Still can't believe he will be in the 5th grade, seems just like yesterday he was starting kindergarten.... (please ignore my foot in the photo, I know I need to do my toenails! lol) Here is the book:
Summer Bridge Activities learning book

You can find your own copy here:https://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-Bridge-Activities-2-3/21851217





No comments:

Post a Comment