Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Cleaning House: 




How in the world do moms clean their house, take care of the kids, plus look fantastic them self? you know what I am talking about, the perfect looking moms on Instagram that look like they just stepped out of a perfectly photo-shopped magazine? they drive me nuts because that is so not real life! I do what I can each day to keep the house clean, and I am one of those people who are on the verge of being OCD so it really bothers me when there is any type of mess. I have a 10 month old and a 10 year old and they both come with their own set of messes lol. well today I decided to get up and clean, and thank goodness its the first day of summer for my 10 year old because he helped me watch the baby while I vacuumed and moped, it had been way too long since I moped and I can't stand a dirty floor, but then I looked at the bed and was like oh I need to wash the blankets and sheets, so I threw those in the wash real quick (just now as I am writing this I realize the sheets and blankets are still in the wash) So I did that and my washer is right beside the bathroom, and oh my goodness that needed to be cleaned too so I garbed the cleaner and go to clean the bathroom, all while my kids are in the living room and the baby is being really good playing with his brother in the floor which is rare because he is usually right with me, My point is how can I keep cleaning and stay focused at the task at hand? like oh my goodness something as simple as cleaning can be so overwhelming sometimes, and getting distracted to cleaning other things. I am a stay at home mom, I have worked in the past before I got pregnant with my youngest. They are both very equally hard. because even if a mother works she still has to come home and do everything. Here are some tips that I found online that might help me out next time, and maybe you?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/trick-yourself-into-cleaning_n_3660791.html

No comments:

Post a Comment