Monday, June 4, 2018

I am introducing myself with this very first post. My name is Shauna I am 31 years old, originally from North Carolina but I now reside in WV, I am a stay at home mother of 2 wonderful boys, one is 10 years old and the other is 10 months old so it's like I am starting all over again, but being a young mother has taught me a lot of do's and don'ts so being a "start over" mother in my 30's is such a blessing for me especially since I did experience a miscarriage before I had him. I also suffer from anxiety but I try not to let that define who I am as a person or as a mother. I have my good days and bad days but we all have something that we struggle with. I like baking and trying new recipes, I love to explore new things and places and I like to review stuff online and try new products, I have recently got an Influenster and BzzAgent account these places help look through all the good and bad products out there and they give real feedback from people like me. This blog is going to be all about different things from recipes I've tried or failed at. Different products I'm trying at the moment or places I have and will explore, and of course my kids, I am still debating on whether I want to post their pictures or not but I will be talking about them. Having them be so different in age and me being a different age when I had them both is unique and I love sharing my experience with it. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I love doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment